Sage Fixed Assets (FAS)
With its intuitive user interface, Sage Fixed Assets—Depreciation gives you the flexibility to manage the entire fixed-asset life cycle—from acquisition to transfers and disposals—for both public and private organizations. And with advanced fixed-asset accounting and reporting features, Sage Fixed Assets—Depreciation can help you prepare your year-end financials, allocate costs, calculate depreciation, eliminate redundant data entry, and store digital images of key asset records such as purchase orders, warranty information and insurance records.
- Depreciation offers more than 50 depreciation methods including MACRS 150 percent and 200 percent (formulas and tables), ACRS, Straight-Line, Modified Straight-Line (formulas and tables), Declining Balance, Sum-of-the-Years-Digits, as well as user-defined.
- It helps ensure compliance with government regulations, integrates with popular general ledger systems, and comes with more than 30 ready-to-use reports, including year-end financial statements, approved U.S. IRS tax forms and worksheets, as well as Schedule 8 Capital Cost Allowances for Canadian T2 Corporation Income Tax Returns.
- The ability to allocate cost and depreciation for an individual asset or group of assets to more than one funding source, decision-making tools to ensure GASB 34/35 compliance, and the ability to create budgetary books for asset budgeting projections.
- Reduced tax and insurance cost: Eliminate lost or stolen assets and reduce insurance costs with asset tracking software including check-in/check out functionality for mobile assets.
- Control data entry with customizable fields and clearly describe asset records with notes and images
- Label and track assets with a range of preprinted bar code labels and bar code readers
- Track all of your project details including status, contacts, notes, and all the financials—plus monitor both physical and financial completion of projects.
- Create custom access profiles with built-in security settings for specific product features and projects.
- View your organization across all projects at the project, line-item, and transaction level as well as at-a-glance status updates with built-in reports.
- Import invoices and other purchasing information from your accounts payable system
- Create an endless variety of custom reports
- Complete flexibility with virtually unlimited reporting possibilities: Create an endless variety of custom reports, including charts, graphs, and advanced formatting options.
- Customize your own reports by using existing reports as a starting point.
- Edit report headers and footers for quick customization for different audiences.
- Preview a layout of customized reports you create, then store report definitions for future use or editing.